Search by Postcode
You searched for listings within ha4. There are currently 48 price drops in this postcode. Recently updated listings are highlighted in pink. Click here to sort by last updated date.
Click on the links below for detailed price histories. Click on the column headings to sort the results.
Currently viewing page 1 of 5.
|address||type||original price||current price||change||days on market||postcode|
|Ruislip, Bury Street, A stylish con HA4 7SX||2 bedroom||£430,000||£305,000||DOWN 29%||414 days||(ha4)|
|Ruislip,King Edwards Road Four BR, HA4 7AJ||4 bedroom||£875,000||£750,000||DOWN 14%||583 days||(ha4)|
|Canfield Drive Three BR, Porch Entr HA4 6QW||3 bedroom||£319,950||£280,000||DOWN 12%||503 days||(ha4)|
|King Edwards Road, Ruislip HA4, Fou HA4 7AJ||4 bedroom house||£850,000||£750,000||DOWN 11%||369 days||(ha4)|
|Elm Avenue,Eastcote,8PD HA4 8PE||2 bedroom house||£445,000||£395,000||DOWN 11%||77 days||(ha4)|
|Acorn Grove One BR, Entrance Front HA4 6PL||1 bedroom||£210,000||£189,950||DOWN 9%||510 days||(ha4)|
|Kingsend Four BR, Hall Double glaze HA4 7DA||4 bedroom||£635,000||£575,000||DOWN 9%||487 days||(ha4)|
|Kingsend, Ruislip HA4, Three BR HA4 7DD||3 bedroom||£549,950||£499,950||DOWN 9%||255 days||(ha4)|
|South Ruislip,Royal Crescent Three HA4 0PJ||3 bedroom||£385,000||£350,000||DOWN 9%||363 days||(ha4)|
|Herlwyn Avenue, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4 6HD||3 bedroom house||£435,000||£400,000||DOWN 8%||257 days||(ha4)|
- Simon || Dont believe the asking prices. I was offered a house on Park Avnue in Ruislip that was being marketed at 750k for 650k and it was still overpriced! -- left at Wed Mar 26 06:59:10 +0000 2008
- Simon || This is only a sample of the price carnage that is occurring. I am aware of several properties that have had their price significantly reduced and are still for sale and they haven't been caught by this site. I presume the vendor slips through the net by changing agent or withdrawing the property and re-listing it. One property in Ruislip was being aggressively marketed at 650k last year and I recently saw it was being offered for 550k and agent advised that an offer of 525k might well secure the deal! -- left at Fri Jun 27 23:19:16 +0000 2008
- Ab || I am personally put off by higher asking prices, I dont think they can fool many neither I think it is good for their own businesses. -- left at Sun Oct 26 17:57:53 +0000 2008
- david || All these properties will be 50% less than this in 3 years, just watch. 3 times earnings will come to pass. 28/1/2009 -- left at Wed Jan 28 08:23:03 +0000 2009
- Greg || I'm keeping my eye on the market, but vendors not being willing to reduce their asking prices has put me off even viewing anything. I'd be willing to buy in the next six months, but that price would have to reflect how much average prices have already dropped and how much they're likely to fall in the future. So do let me know if you see one reduced by 50%! -- left at Tue Feb 17 08:41:11 +0000 2009
- FrustratedFTB || I can't believe how many sellers are asking more than their houses were worth before the 2007 peak. Do they not realise sold price information is freely available to buyers? I've been looking in Ruislip for the past six months but I'm fed up of unrealistic sellers and estate agents. I'll be taking a break until prices start to look more reasonable next year! -- left at Mon Nov 22 15:55:11 +0000 2010
- rs || same situation prices around here to high but things do seem to moving so guess thats where the market is at.. -- left at Fri Jan 21 21:09:15 +0000 2011
Leave a Comment
Please note, comments left using the form below will be published on this website. If you wish to contact us to ask a question, please use the contact form instead.
Sign up for Alerts
Send This Page to a Friend