Search by Postcode
You searched for listings within sl9. There are currently 25 price drops in this postcode. Recently updated listings are highlighted in pink. Click here to sort by last updated date.
Click on the links below for detailed price histories. Click on the column headings to sort the results.
Currently viewing page 1 of 3.
|address||type||original price||current price||change||days on market||postcode|
|Mill Lane, Gerrards Cross SL9, Six SL9 8AY||6 bedroom house||£1,795,000||£1,595,000||DOWN 11%||230 days||(sl9)|
|Brawlings Lane, Chalfont St. Peter, SL9 0RE||5 bedroom||£2,500,000||£2,250,000||DOWN 10%||220 days||(sl9)|
|High Street, High Street, Chalfont SL9 9QE||1 bedroom||£165,000||£150,000||DOWN 9%||242 days||(sl9)|
|North Park, Gerrards Cross, Bucking SL9 8JL||6 bedroom house||£2,175,000||£2,000,000||DOWN 8%||227 days||(sl9)|
|Sandy Rise,, Chalfont Heights,Chalfo SL9 9TR||6 bedroom house||£1,275,000||£1,175,000||DOWN 7%||38 days||(sl9)|
|North Park, Chalfont St Peter, Gerr SL9 8JW||5 bedroom||£1,395,000||£1,295,000||DOWN 7%||231 days||(sl9)|
|Beech Waye, Gerrards Cross, Bucking SL9 8BL||4 bedroom||£1,175,000||£1,100,000||DOWN 6%||230 days||(sl9)|
|Beech Waye, Gerrards Cross SL9, Fou SL9 8BL||4 bedroom house||£1,175,000||£1,100,000||DOWN 6%||228 days||(sl9)|
|Rickmansworth Lane, Chalfont St Pet SL9 0NA||3 bedroom house||£344,950||£325,000||DOWN 5%||230 days||(sl9)|
|Gold Hill East, Chalfont St Peter, SL9 9DJ||2 bedroom||£545,000||£515,000||DOWN 5%||228 days||(sl9)|
- Running on Empty || I notice that someone close to me in Gerrards Cross has reduced the price of a six bedroom house by 5% from £2.1mio. Question, if we knew how much they paid for it and when, we could make a fairly good judgement if a 5% reduction in the asking price constitutes a "price crash". -- left at Mon Jun 18 14:40:03 +0000 2007
- Steve || Houses here are overpriced by at least 15%. I'm waiting until the sellers come back to reality -- left at Sat Oct 03 19:30:40 +0000 2009
- Steve || People who are buyig are mugs as once interest rates go up, prices will tumble (which they will regardless) and they will be forced sellers at huge discouts. Some parts of Chalfont St Peter are fullof chavs so beware. -- left at Sun Mar 14 14:48:39 +0000 2010
- Brian || Looks like a fall is due as the number of properties dropping in price is rising. The whole area is well overpriced. -- left at Tue May 18 20:35:12 +0000 2010
- john || Agree area is overpriced a fair bit of anti social behaviour in Chalfont St Peter - just look at the local papers. Beware of estate agents such as brampton increasing prices just to get the clients. Actual selling price 10-15% lower -- left at Fri Feb 04 13:07:21 +0000 2011
- Bobby || I agree, this area is very overpriced and some agents are inflating prices. It is only a matter of time before correction continues once interest rates stop artifically supporting this market -- left at Tue May 31 19:22:05 +0000 2011
Leave a Comment
Please note, comments left using the form below will be published on this website. If you wish to contact us to ask a question, please use the contact form instead.
Sign up for Alerts
Send This Page to a Friend