Search by Postcode
You searched for listings within w6. There are currently 37 price drops in this postcode. Recently updated listings are highlighted in pink. Click here to sort by last updated date.
Click on the links below for detailed price histories. Click on the column headings to sort the results.
Currently viewing page 1 of 4.
|address||type||original price||current price||change||days on market||postcode|
|Martha D, The Barge Elsie, Hammersm W6 9DJ||1 bedroom||£95,000||£80,000||DOWN 15%||489 days||(w6)|
|Stamford Brook Road,Stamford Brook, W6 0XP||4 bedroom house||£1,500,000||£1,295,000||DOWN 13%||78 days||(w6)|
|Aldensley Road, London,London, W6 0DH||3 bedroom house||£1,150,000||£1,000,000||DOWN 13%||98 days||(w6)|
|Musard Road, London W6, One BR flat W6 8NP||1 bedroom||£295,000||£259,950||DOWN 11%||356 days||(w6)|
|Greyhound Road,Hammersmith One BA, W6 0DY||2 bedroom||£389,950||£350,000||DOWN 10%||555 days||(w6)|
|Hammersmith,London, W6 9TP||5 bedroom house||£1,250,000||£1,150,000||DOWN 8%||89 days||(w6)|
|Verbena Gardens, London,London, W6 9TP||5 bedroom house||£1,250,000||£1,150,000||DOWN 8%||113 days||(w6)|
|King Street, London,London, W6 0RA||3 bedroom house||£650,000||£599,950||DOWN 7%||55 days||(w6)|
|Atwood Road, London W6, Two BR cott W6 0HX||2 bedroom||£775,000||£719,950||DOWN 7%||334 days||(w6)|
|Brackenbury Road,Brackenbury Village, W6 0BG||4 bedroom house||£1,450,000||£1,350,000||DOWN 6%||90 days||(w6)|
- kt18 || -- left at Mon May 28 10:22:14 +0000 2007
- CrashCometh || You are missing a property on Tasso Road, W6 that was previously on at 750k and now reduced to 699,590. -- left at Wed Jan 02 09:37:26 +0000 2008
- Philip, Richmond || By the end of 2008 prices will be AT LEAST 35% cheaper - and that's just the start. -- left at Fri Apr 25 10:19:32 +0000 2008
- email@example.com || do you include properties from douglas and gordon and kinleigh folkard and hayward - I cant find any -- left at Wed May 28 19:18:54 +0000 2008
- SS001 || Nor sure where you get your figures from Philip, Richmond. I take it you are not currently a homeowner. Bottom line. You still wont be able to afford to buy. -- left at Fri Nov 21 11:44:28 +0000 2008
- Peter, Kingston || SS01 - re your comments to Philip above, I take it you are a very worried home "owner"! Property has reached 35% off in many many cases...and this has just begun. We are looking at 50% off peak price before end of 2009 -- left at Mon Dec 22 01:50:10 +0000 2008
- paskell || you don't seem to have foxtons properties too -- left at Thu May 07 13:41:23 +0000 2009
Leave a Comment
Please note, comments left using the form below will be published on this website. If you wish to contact us to ask a question, please use the contact form instead.
Sign up for Alerts
Send This Page to a Friend